Looters !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see where the city of Barnsdall had to declare a curfew starting at 21:00 till dawn because of looters.

It's not enough that those folks we're wiped out by the tornado, now looters come in and take what little they have left.

I'm not advocating violence, but if the townsfolk we're allowed to shoot a couple of those bastige's, that would stop the pillage pretty quick and they wouldn't need a curfew.

Ok' :soapbox: off.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looters and trespassers......

heh.jpg

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally, the National Guard is called up when something of this magnitude has happened. When I lived in Oklahoma, our town was susceptible to flooding. I was helping my boss move items from his first floor to the second floor of his home. Things that were too heavy to move upstairs went to his business for storage. After putting the heavy stuff in his business, I was returning to pick up more stuff and the National Guard stopped me from returning to his home. The National Guard was not there when I left his home. I was 19 years old at that time, and I had a certain hatred for the National Guard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom