Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iranians have little to do with Ghaddafi. He is the dictator of Lybia, not Iran. Lay off the No-Doze.

LOL - I was trying to figure out the Iranian-Libyan angle. And on top of that, isn't Libya a Sunni-majority nation, and Iran a Shiite-majority? The animosity between sects would possibly skew his opinion as well, if this is the case.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - I was trying to figure out the Iranian-Libyan angle. And on top of that, isn't Libya a Sunni-majority nation, and Iran a Shiite-majority? The animosity between sects would possibly skew his opinion as well, if this is the case.

I think the point was that despite how this Iranian may have hated Ghaddafi, he would still prefer him to our military. Around the world, we are seen as thugs who throw the might of our baby-killing military around for political and financial gain.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now, I wonder how this is going to play out!!!!????

It won't. The Main Stream Media will absolutely not report on this if they believe it and will hype it until the end of time if they don't to protect their messiah.

And if by some miracle they do report on it rest assured the fingers won't be pointed at the obamanation.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok with sleep I find my brain tends to work better. I seem to have let my fingers get the best of me. I must say I am a twit when i don't get enough sleep ohh well im sorry. any ways how can we help others if we don't help our selfs first? Its funny how the world leaders seem like a bunch of teens at high school fighting over dumb things trying to get the most votes for school rep. its sad.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the point was that despite how this Iranian may have hated Ghaddafi, he would still prefer him to our military. Around the world, we are seen as thugs who throw the might of our baby-killing military around for political and financial gain.

Nah, he said the Iranian guy would prefer the U.S.:

I said ok which would you rather have gadafi or the us millitary. Funny he said he would rather have america.

But we are seen as thugs by the rest of the world, and rightly so. They don't hate us for our freedom, as some like to make believe. The crappy part is our government represents us to the rest of the world, and they are a piss-poor representation of a pretty decent group of people. Americans are mostly good; their government isn't. We take the blame as a group for the actions of our government, and that sucks, because many Americans don't agree with what they are doing, either.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a clue JB. That stopped being funny after you said it the 1st time.

You just can't stop flinging that poo mindlessy can ya?

What's funny is the rush to believe any and every conspiracy theory with such desperate zeal and the repeated prouncements of how "bad" our government is with such orgasmic glee.

To me it's funny and pathetic.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's funny is the rush to believe any and every conspiracy theory with such desperate zeal and the repeated prouncements of how "bad" our government is with such orgasmic glee.

Hell, man. That's human nature. As an attorney you should know that better than most. Demonrats, Repukeicans, Libernutjobians, you name it they all do it. The Demonrats did it with Bush and now the Repukeicans do it with Obama.

You've made your point. Some of us get it. It doesn't bear repeating. You just annoy those who get it and those that don't - just wasted bandwidth. So just move on.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The founders believed government was not to be trusted. I agree with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom