Lucy...I'm Home!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not reach the summit, However.... I did reach my goal.

Here"s a few pics. http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/seaboltk/colorado trip 2010/

ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e309_seaboltk_colorado_20trip_202010_colo029.jpg

:bighug:

http://gs122.photobucket.com/groups/o271/QE00EVG4L1/

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not reach the summit, However, I did reach my goal.

Here"s a few pics. http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/seaboltk/colorado trip 2010/

ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e309_seaboltk_colorado_20trip_202010_colo029.jpg

:bighug:

Oh, oh, oh ... I am glad to see the dog is okay!! :pms2: (Seriously though, you too!! :bighug:) Maybe I misunderstood but I didn't think you were coming back for another week to ten days ... did I miss something??

Bet your wife was glad to see you! I am curious ... you said you reached your goal ... are you talking about the physical goal of going and coming or are you talking about the psychological/emotional goals you were concerned with??

(Please don't bang on me for staying home and drinking hot tea while you were gone!! Just because I don't "get it" doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing for you to do ... But if you had been my husband you would still be trying to get out of the closet!! LOL :spitlaugh)

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, oh, oh ... I am glad to see the dog is okay!! :pms2: (Seriously though, you too!! :bighug:) Maybe I misunderstood but I didn't think you were coming back for another week to ten days ... did I miss something??

Bet your wife was glad to see you! I am curious ... you said you reached your goal ... are you talking about the physical goal of going and coming or are you talking about the psychological/emotional goals you were concerned with??

(Please don't bang on me for staying home and drinking hot tea while you were gone!! Just because I don't "get it" doesn't mean it wasn't the right thing for you to do ... But if you had been my husband you would still be trying to get out of the closet!! LOL :spitlaugh)

The latter....My inner spirit has been reset....It was the hardest thing I have ever done, and I loved every minute of it.
The weather from 13,500 ft up was brutal.....I froze my water bladder, The altitude was killing me the first couple of days, I had To shorten my hike by about half, but that gave me more time to play around.
I didn,t see anyone for the first three days, then I met a guy hiking the trail in the opposite direction, We talked for about 20 mins and moved on.
I also hiked up to the ruby gold mine and ghost town, and down pikes peak.
I had a lot of fun, But, it feels really good to be home. :zzz:

The dog was delicious......:yikes2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The latter....My inner spirit has been reset....It was the hardest thing I have ever done, and I loved every minute of it.
The weather from 13,500 ft up was brutal.....I froze my water bladder, The altitude was killing me the first couple of days, I had To shorten my hike by about half, but that gave me more time to play around.
I didn,t see anyone for the first three days, then I met a guy hiking the trail in the opposite direction, We talked for about 20 mins and moved on.
I also hiked up to the ruby gold mine and ghost town, and down pikes peak.
I had a lot of fun, But, it feels really good to be home. :zzz:

The dog was delicious......:yikes2:

Oh, man ... that ain't right!! LOL

I gotta say, I simply cannot handle cold weather. And I am not talking I don't like it ... GC has seen me and it is not pretty ... For some reason my body just does NOT adjust to cold at all and I fall into hypothermia so fast it is scary ...

I would be just fine with the not seeing other people at all though ... Don't get the "ohh, people are social creatures who NEED each other" at all ... I must be abnormal ... ;)

I am really glad you found what you were looking for!

Latest posts

Top Bottom