M&p 40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 3 and like them. Ergonomics are great and accuracy is good. Never had a problem with any of them. Last one I purchased I think I paid $430 LNIB from an OSA member. I think $450 or less for NIB would be a good deal.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two .40's and a .45 have all three have been great guns.

Their service is pretty good IMHO as well. The .45 had a mag spring that was defective, I called up explained the problem gave my name and address and was told it would be sent right out. A couple days later two new springs showed up. Didn't even give the serial number.

I have over 1000 rounds through one of my .40's and it functions just as well as the other one. As far as the ergonomics I can't say enough, 1911 grip angle and it fits my hand perfectly.

Price. . . MSRP is 569 for the full size .40 You will find brand new retail for around 500 easily and if you hit a place with a special maybe a little less but around 500 is a good point to start looking. If you go into the CORE or Crimson trace models you will pay more but I would look for something at least 50 off the MSRP's

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...rResults=&useFilter=&identifier=1390157790688

And the range and carry kit is a decent value if you want to carry but don't have any holsters or other equipment especially with the extra mag but I wouldn't pay over 550 for it and I have only ever seen one at academy which ran much closer to MSRP.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the 40 full size and love it. Never had a problem, but only about 200 rounds thru it. As long as you shop around for it you will get a good deal. I think cdnn has free shipping too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom