M&P15-22 rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love em.

Picked up number 3 at walmart over the weekend 20% off. It was right at $380 w/tax, and I they unloaded and sold me two 1k bricks of win's black rifle 22 at the same time.

They did such a better job than Colt/Umarex did

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So; YG, did you ever get one? I dig mine so much, I move the red dot around so I have to take it to the range and re-sight it in pretty often!

WES

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be weary of S&W AR variants after seeing the missing support and proprietary parts.. Such as the M&P10. Never know what might break and not be replaceable

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot a lot of steel challenge. The S&W's are very reliable. I've seen very few hiccups. The only ones I have seen are probably operator induced, aka they needed lube.

An alternative is a Nordic NC-22. It will fit on a standard AR lower, so if you have a lower with a replacement target trigger you really like, the NC-22 is the way to go.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be weary of S&W AR variants after seeing the missing support and proprietary parts.. Such as the M&P10. Never know what might break and not be replaceable

Yep... A lot of people sure do like their M&P 15/22s... then again, I really liked my M&P 10, until I needed to replace the barrel and found out that S&W does not sell barrels, nor do they provide that service for customers, even for a charge.

I think if I wanted another semi .22, I'd be going with another 10/22... or if I had to have one with the AR manual of arms, just get a dedicated upper for my existing AR-15 lowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom