M1 carbine mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was scrolling around the other day and found a really good price for M1 carbine magazines. These are not USGI originals. They are the KCI Korean magazines. I’ve had really good luck with them in the past.
They have been 100% reliable for me

The place is out of Texas and called Gun Mag Warehouse, they have 15 and 30 rounders on sale. You have to add them to your basket in order to see the price because they’re on sale. Either is normally 15 bucks for the 15 or 30 round magazines but they are 10 bucks right now..

These aren’t blued like the originals and won’t be mistook for one. It looks like they almost have a paint on them.

I just figured I’d share in case anybody wanted some affordable magazines for their old M1 carbine. Now, if anyone had a good link for affordable, 30 carbine ammo.

Here is the link for the M1 30 round KCI mag

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/kci-m1-...ectID=2115&indexName=magento_default_products

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have purchased from Gun Mag Warehouse a few times. Fast shipping and quality service.
I agree. They used to be out of Florida, but they moved to Texas. They’ve have really good prices on magazines and when it ships it’s here in a day or two.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. They used to be out of Florida, but they moved to Texas. They’ve have really good prices on magazines and when it ships it’s here in a day or two.
Yes and they are fast on getting it shipped too. I usually have my order in a day or two after ordering. I have purchased 4 Promag 30 rd and I Ruger 20 Rd from them for my Mini 14. I get the money and catch them in stock I want to try the Promag metal 30 round mags for it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gunmagwarehouse and Magshack are where I usually get magazines from. On some items, Magshack has better prices, like P365 and Shield Plus magazines

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and they are fast on getting it shipped too. I usually have my order in a day or two after ordering. I have purchased 4 Promag 30 rd and I Ruger 20 Rd from them for my Mini 14. I get the money and catch them in stock I want to try the Promag metal 30 round mags for it.

@RickN I’d save your money when it comes to promags. Ruger Minis are 100% reliable with their proprietary mags. Very few aftermarket companies can correctly manufacture mags for the Mini. The most part are disappointing. Maybe they have improved but I didn’t have good luck with them 15 years back. Perhaps they have corrected their issues.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN I’d save your money when it comes to promags. Ruger Minis are 100% reliable with their proprietary mags. Very few aftermarket companies can correctly manufacture mags for the Mini. The most part are disappointing. Maybe they have improved but I didn’t have good luck with them 15 years back. Perhaps they have corrected their issues.
You are a little late to that debate. We have a couple here that really got their panties in a twist when they found out I had to order some Promag since I could not afford the Ruger. Luckily with the correct bullet length I have had good luck with them so far. Give me something while I slowly scrap up enough to buy a Ruger once in awhile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom