Magpul Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Magpul Art of the Dynamic Handgun videos? I'm just curious if they are any good at teaching anything or if they are just fun to watch...or neither.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you had 100 rounds of 9mm, .40, or .45 to trade I will give you a digital copy of all MAGPUL videos.

pistol
precision sniper rifle
carbine 1 & 2
shotgun 1 & 2

just pm me and we can iron out the details

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the Pat Rogers one and the first Travis Haley carbine one with a BCM upper I ordered and they were educational I think. I don't know if they are worth the $40+ they want for them, but they are decent.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed or didn't return your PM I'm not on the forums as much as I would like.

Digital copy meaning a rip from the actually DVD set not the 3-5 minute previews you see on youtube. Total file size on each course is roughly 4-7 gigs and all videos total are just over 20 gigs. I just received the Aerial Platform Operations DVD yesterday but haven't had a chance to watch or rip it to my PC yet.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the Pat Rogers one and the first Travis Haley carbine one with a BCM upper I ordered and they were educational I think. I don't know if they are worth the $40+ they want for them, but they are decent.

I got those when i bought my A4 upper off them. I havent had time to sit down and watch them yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom