Man deported 20 times breaks into 65-year-old woman's home, sexually assaults her and steals her car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should have been hung when he crossed the border the second time. If stealing and raping in his native country doesn't satisfy him, what makes him think it's better in another country? Was the southern climate making him perspire too much?

Woody
The reason he thought it was better to assault and rape women in the United States rather than in Mexico is because in the United States, because of the liberal snowflakes, nothing would happen to him except unlimited free rides (with complimentary beverages?) back to Mexico.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a shame. Poor woman will never be the same again and her family has to feel their anger rage at her pain and humiliation. Sick bastard for sure, I have no good thing to say about this topic. I am generally not about vigilante justice, but.....

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deportation is a joke. As I see it, it was designed to return illegals to their home countries "voluntarily" without charges and clogging up our legal system and saving money for the US. If every illegal who was caught was prosecuted, we would have the expense of providing their legal expenses, housing and food while awaiting trial, trial expenses, housing and food during incarceration. How much money per illegal are we talking here?

I don't have the answer because every solution I would have "violate rights" on some level. We DO need a better system, I don't see a wall as the answer because it's already been proven that they would just tunnel underneath it.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who did nothing to stop this guy, deportation would be good after they compensate his victims and serve a nice long jail sentence. Ignorance of the law is no excuse - neither should be flouting the law.

Woody
Saw this yesterday, can't remember where, may have been here at OSA.

ICE May Be Getting Ready To Arrest Some Sanctuary City Mayors

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/28/ice-may-getting-ready-arrest-sanctuary-city-mayors/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both;
and
(iv)
in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before deportation, those found guilty of crossing the border illegally can be bound into servitude to pay their debt to our society. This is not unconstitutional nor is it cruel and unusual punishment.

Woody

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday, can't remember where, may have been here at OSA.

ICE May Be Getting Ready To Arrest Some Sanctuary City Mayors

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/28/ice-may-getting-ready-arrest-sanctuary-city-mayors/

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both;
and
(iv)
in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Wouldn't they have to get the city council members too?

(a)Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)Any person who—
(i)
knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii)
knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii)
(iv)
encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)
(I)
engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)
aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Pelosi said "we much safer with sanctuary cities." Where she gets her logic i beyond science.
2017-06-23-04f2d624_fixed.jpg

2017-03-13-25b13d95_fixed.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom