Mass stabbing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun laws work so well , just this morning they were talking about a nice little family gathering that was attacked by some non law abiding citizens who shot a little girl in the head with their illegal guns and ..... give you one guess where it was at.
Yep that bastion of the liberal utopia Chicago..... Wonder if the US politicians will ever pull their heads out of their ass and start holding criminals accountable instead of tools. :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla Shirley I jest!!:nono2:
I don't know if you jest, but whatever you're smoking, I need some!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly and what the loony lefties refuse to admit, is they are the cause of a lot of the violence, at least in the US. Of you did away with gang violence, violence committed by mentally ill or illegals, you would do away with at least 75% of all violence.
Oh, you really DON'T want to follow that trail.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real problem is that a sigificant portion of humanity is just no #^$* good. It's not one ethnic group or race, though there are folks who will happily tell you which specific group(s) they think are most or all of the problem(s).
I wouldn't push that belief very far if you travel on foot in the city. Never relax.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't push that belief very far if you travel on foot in the city. Never relax.
I grew up in the Los Angeles area. It's a city. BIG FREAKING CITY! 6 million people in LA County, IIRC. Now upwards of 12 million. If there is a single race or ethnic group that doesn't live there, I couldn't even begin to tell you. Weren't as many gangs back then as there are now. But walking thorough downtown Whittier wasn't all that much safer than walking through Watts, or North Hollywood. Only difference that I noticed between LA and NYC was that LA was a bit cleaner. Maybe.

And you seem to have misunderstood what I said. A SIGNIFICANT PORTION of humanity doesn't mean a small portion, it means a LARGE portion! At this point in time, wouldn't surprise me to find that it's at LEAST half. And I'm here because I couldn't stand the idea of raising my kids out there. The OKC Metro is big enough that I don't walk very far here, either. But I ran into enough poor examples of humanity in the country, too. At age 15 I moved to a small town in Western Colorado. The 7 people in my family literally raised the population of our new small town by 1 percent. And probably half of the folks there were from California. I stay4d there for two years, and went back to Cali to take a machine shop class at my first high school, since the 2nd one only offered wood shop. Finished high school, and enlisted, with no intention of ever returning except maybe to visit my mom. Who passed away in 2004, and if any of my family out there wants to see me, they're welcome to visit me here. Everything I hated about the place when I left in 1973 was worse than I could have possibly managed to imagine.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need background checks for knives obviously. You should have to get an FFL to sell knives, and we need RED Flag laws in case someone you don't like owns a knife. Hell I know people that have drawers FULL OF KNIVES! When are we going to do something about knife violence?
We also need background checks for steel, titanium, and HDPE Stock, files, hacksaws, grinders and other equipment that a person might use to create a knife!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom