Matt Drudge "gets" it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recent tweets. I wonder if this is his "coming out" party?

“Why would anyone vote Republican? Please give reason. Raised taxes; marching us off to war again; approved more NSA snooping. WHO ARE THEY?!”

“It’s now Authoritarian vs. Libertarian. Since Democrats vs. Republicans has been obliterated, no real difference between parties…,”

The more people that wake up the better. Listening to the pundits lately proves that people are waking up. It's exciting and a tinge of real hope springs. Reading more and more comments on this forum us also very encouraging. You know who you are...

I would add that I wouldn't abandon the GOP yet I think there's a chance to save it. But that hope can only last so long.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man, where was this guy last spring/summer when the drudge report was actively campaigning for romney?

Lol. So you're sayin people can't change or adapt their thinking? He "campaigned" for Romney so that's it for him?

You can see the exact same thing happening with all the talking heads. Things are clicking, Switches are being tripped.

So what? last summer (not spring) I supported Romney. While holding my nose. I had no other choice. Fully knowing we still have a ton to change.

Hell, Glenn Beck was basically campaigning for Romney last summer. Would you rather they campaign for the incumbent? Yeah didn't think so.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. So you're sayin people can't change or adapt their thinking? He "campaigned" for Romney so that's it for him?

You can see the exact same thing happening with all the talking heads. Things are clicking, Switches are being tripped.

So what? last summer (not spring) I supported Romney. While holding my nose. I had no other choice. Fully knowing we still have a ton to change.

Hell, Glenn Beck was basically campaigning for Romney last summer. Would you rather they campaign for the incumbent? Yeah didn't think so.

This begs the question, would Romney have had any different opinion on Syria? Or would he be doing the same damn thing as Obama?

My money is on the latter. It is a farce that we have different choices in elections.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol they may as well have been campaigning for the incumbent. no difference other than skintone between the two.

i'm glad people are coming to their senses, but seems it's too little, too late.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This begs the question, would Romney have had any different opinion on Syria? Or would he be doing the same damn thing as Obama?

My money is on the latter. It is a farce that we have different choices in elections.

No, yes and you are correct.

That's why any movement to make a change has been thought to only be able to gain momentum from starting at the local levels then working up, taking years.
Now all of a sudden it's being realized on a larger scale. People with a pulpit are finally saying what we're saying. I for one am glad to see it. I'm not going to point fingers and scoff at them because its coming now and not sooner because now it can only accelerate. It takes time for a lot of people who have been entrenched in the establishments lines to realize. They have been wrong. It's tough.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com_2012_10_obama_romney_morph.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom