Midwest City police seek men who burst into wrong apartment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, this is bad news. But what has me scratching my head is this:

“We are taking this case very seriously because these individuals, who we have not identified yet, are violating basic civil rights and criminal law — furthermore, if they are doing it in Midwest City, you know that is their method of operation elsewhere,” Clabes said

Uh, what does the location have to do with anything? Am I missing something about MWC?

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do think its BS that they say “However, this group is running roughshod over anyone they come into contact with and are presenting themselves as law enforcement by the way they dress and act.”

So because someone has on tactical gear and they are looking for a fugitive, they are "presenting themselves as police"? So if your a bounty hunter, do you have to state "I am not associated with the police" when you are looking for a fugitive? Umm no ya don't. Thats what the guy gets for assuming in my opinion.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guys that kicked in the door, are lucky that the guy who lived there did not have a weapon. These guys brandished firearms and held the people hostage.

I think if it was Bounty Hunters that they should be held accountable. They do not have the right to kick in just anyones door, especially if a fugitive does not live there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom