Missile launch off of California coast 11/8/2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing i've heard is that it was an accidental launch. Not sure if i buy that, but if it was, then someone is getting a serious a#% whoopin!:smack:

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thought of it is pretty unnerving. That it actually happened and no one knows where it came from, why it was launched or where it went kind of has a pucker factor of ten.
I'm no tinfoil guy, but if it wasn't ours, who's was it? Were the Chinese trying out a new stealth sub in another round of oneupsmanship?

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing i've heard is that it was an accidental launch....

Internal source? nothing on the newz about "accidental". Right now, it's shoulder shrugging from everyone. I would think "accidental" would fair better than nose picking in the media right now. Accidental is something you can blame on someone, saying "I don't know" makes the whole group look incompetent, and none of those people want that kind of exposure.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Internal source? nothing on the newz about "accidental". Right now, it's shoulder shrugging from everyone. I would think "accidental" would fair better than nose picking in the media right now. Accidental is something you can blame on someone, saying "I don't know" makes the whole group look incompetent, and none of those people want that kind of exposure.

Can't disclose that info. "They" watch everything I say. :smash: No, it was just the way the news i barely caught referred to it. Now all I hear is the "no one knows what happened" line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom