Mooney's to Honor Toby Feb 24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mooney’s Pub & Grill in Norman will host the music jam. With 2 stages the outdoor event with food, drinks and music. Including a band who has a member that was a childhood friend of Toby's. All the proceeds from that day will head right to the OK Kids Korral, his Foundation to help children with cancer.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on going if I can. All money goes to his foundation.

He really was a class act. His passing hit my house hard. Both of my daughters grew up on his music. Jimmy Buffett was bad, but Toby hit us worse. :cry3: I'm glad his legacy can live on with those kids and the care they receive from the Korral.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evan,
I was not, something I regret everyday. God bless our soldiers. I signed up for Nam draft, but never called up. My Dad and Grandpa were in the US Army.
I was showing gratitude for Toby for playing for our troops. In April 2008, Toby played 18 shows for U.S. troops in Persian Gulf as part of a U.S.O. Tour. Keith even had to pause during one of his performances because of mortar fire, but he returned to the stage after the attack stopped.

Oh, I see. I read your post wrong. My bad!

ea3fd0e0-d478-47b3-9353-24449ab7a00e_text.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom