Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning @mtnboomr !! 😘 (I just wanted to be first!! 😋 But I'll leave the posting of the Sunday morning comic strip to you. I mean, it IS your thread, after all.😁)

Is anybody else's nose running like a wide open spigot?? 🥴😶🤧🤧🤧

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody.....................................and you too, THAT Gurl. It's supposed to be almost 90 degrees today. So get any yard work done early. I've been sneezing a bit more than usual, but not much else.

Pickles by Brian Crane for April 14, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for April 14, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I'm really glad I mowed the front this morning. But I still got a bit of a workout because I mowed the next door neighbors' front lawn for them, too. He has been kind enough to keep my side yard adjoining his mowed for a few years now. Which he didn't have to do. So ...

While he was off helping a buddy fix his car, I cut his grass. Let me just say the vibration from that lawn mower wasn't a lot of fun to deal with but I need to learn to deal with it because I don't have to go to work and Grumpy doesn't like to mow ... So ... Somebody's gotta nut up. 🤷 Thank goodness I didn't have the back to do -- it looks like my hallway and bathroom did last week -- one big mound of dirt. Lol Not running the HVAC because there is still a ton of dust from the work in the house.

Me and the dogs are sitting under the ceiling fan cooling it, watching a little football. I'm sorting through some paperwork but that's gonna be the extent of my heavy lifting until this evening when it cools off a little. I need to move some more stuff out of the kitchen but it will still be there this evening, I'm sure. Cuz we ALL know nothing is moving in this house unless I move it. I AM a Stepford wife, after all ...

Last edited:

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Looks kinda dim outside today. Apparently the rain has decided to move in a little early. Oh, and THAT Gurl, your flowers look awesome, by the way.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for April 15, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for April 15, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got a convention to work in Longview, TX in a couple of weeks. Gotta start getting the equipment sorted out so I can get it loaded up. I like working the cons, but it takes a week or so afterward for my old a** to recover.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for April 17, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for April 17, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I should probably mow the yard before it (allegedly) rains this weekend. We'll see how things shake out.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for April 18, 2024​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for April 18, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it appears Ma Nature isn't letting go of winter just yet. Mowed the backyard yesterday. Temp was 70°, but with a stout northerly breeze that was chilly. Today is 57° and only getting up to the mid 60s. Damn global warming!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for April 19, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for April 19, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Okay, this is getting ridiculous! Every time they call for rain - nothing happens! Ma Nature must be off her meds again!

Pickles by Brian Crane for April 20, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for April 20, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom