Mossburg Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Two beads? Mine only had one on the end of the barrel.

If you're wanting some ghost rings or fiber optics etc.... If it will work on a Mossberg 500, it'll work on the Maverick 88
You could get the factory ghost rings from Mossberg if that's what you want.

Me personally, I've never seen a need for anything other than a bead sight on a shotgun. I won a $20 bet by shooting a beer bottle at 50 yards using a slug and a bead sight, it's actually really easy to do.

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UTG makes a Top Rail in Picatinny/Weaver for the Mossberg500/Maverick 88, costs about $10-15 and works great for mounting a Red Dot/Holographic Sight.
Also ATI makes a Tactical 6 Position Side Folding & Collapsible Stock for about $70. Good thing about this stock is you get the same look and feel of a telescoping stock with a cheek rest but you can also fold down and get a great Home Defense shotgun. Will also allow use of a side saddle for extra shells.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the "three dot" sight (white bead front and two in the back) on my Mossberg 590A1. While I am not a fan of these sights on handguns I do like it on this shotgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom