Most Popular Member Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got lots of favorites. And a good number of these I can honestly say I call friends. You know who you are.

BadgeBunny & GC
Glockemdown
Ignernt
Campmaster JB Books
Ridge
SMF
S4F, Keelty and all the FGST clan
Oklahomabassin and Roos for their hog slaying prowess
Glocktogo and Michael Brown for their superb writings and wit
RustyZX9
imhuntin
Dennishoddy
Olyeller
J&K

And TheMastaChief! I can't believe nobody mentioned her. She has probably the most epic thread on OSA. The double duece thread was epic if epic ever was. She sure could play the younger guys and it was utterly hilarious to watch. Poor Landman. lol

Doc Holiday was funny as hell too.
Mausermike had his moments, his posts were hard as hell to read, but he really knew his long range F class.

And a bunch of others that elude me at the moment.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for the Bunny...

I'll tell a little known story:

Last year during the 2nd annual Gift Card drive she gave more THAN ANYONE ELSE!

To me, that is very telling of the type of person she is.

I vote for BadgeBunny, because she is the only member that is able to get me to throw a tantrum and expose my spoiled demonic inner child. And because I like her, while I simply tolerate the rest of you miserable wretches, and endure you basking in my glory.

:lookaroun I would have been glad to go to my grave with both of those little pieces of information, guys.

But ... now that the cat's out of the bag, JB I expect YOU to be the person who donates the most dinero to OKCShooter's Gift Card Drive. Get to savin' Boy!! Cuz I've been putting a little back every month so far ... YOU, sir, are now playing "catch up"! :naughty::w000t:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gecko45 award should definitely go out to Mausermike.

Always enjoy Ridge and BB's posts on just about everything. Gotta love the two best sarcastic smartazzes on the board, Whitey and Lightning.

Anything legal, political, or related to carry..... Mike Brown

Anything actually gun related...... Mike or Barry. Also miss Mauser in this respect aswell..... seems he had quite a bit of long distance knowledge. Whomever he was. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom