Musicians you like..but aren't played on mainstream radio.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best live rock band still touring. Period. I see them every time I can. I've seen 100s of concerts (bad, expensive habit). You will never see a tighter rythm section than Dan and J.P.

Back on topic: I have hundreds of records and mp3s. Some were huge, charting acts. You'll never here it on radio. What's on radio now? Classic country is the only radio I listen too, and even it is ****** now.

Another show of support for Clutch here. Just an awesome band who continually amaze me by their talent and passion for touring.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gillian Welch

Old Crow Medicine Show

Chuck Meade

Ray Wylie Hubbard

Todd Snyder

Billy Joe Shaver

Hank III

I dropped XM Radio last year mainly because I felt like I was listening to it too much and missing out on the rest of the world. Willie's Roadhouse and Channel 60 (can't remember the name) had all the good stuff.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the Burial
Born of Osiris
Misery Index
Meshuggah
Soilwork

I could go on forever... probably with very little that most of you would even tolerate for more than a few seconds. Though, some of you that like instrumental 'hard rock/metal' would like Animals As Leaders. Tosin Abasi is an absolutely phenomenal musician and does things on a guitar that blow my mind.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the Burial
Born of Osiris
Misery Index
Meshuggah
Soilwork

I could go on forever... probably with very little that most of you would even tolerate for more than a few seconds. Though, some of you that like instrumental 'hard rock/metal' would like Animals As Leaders. Tosin Abasi is an absolutely phenomenal musician and does things on a guitar that blow my mind.

Youre in my world now.

Abasi is awesome. The main reason I went to 7s and 8s is him, Meshuggah and Nile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom