Need 9mm CCW opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3913, the most underrated CCW single-stack 9MM pistol on the market. You'll be hard pressed to find a better one.

hard pressed is true:D,they dont even make the 3913 anymore do they???

They're not that hard to find and definitely worth picking up used if the price and condition are right. Mine looked rough when I got it, but an inspection of the internals revealed that it was very solid and the issues were cosmetic. A trip to olyeller took care of that and now I have a fantastic carry gun for a great price.

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The M&P 9mmc is the same size as most single stacks... I am a girl with little hands and it fits great. Also, it does not have much recoil compared to some others. You really should give it a try!

I have big hands and I like the way the M&P9c feels. I like how I can get my pinky on the grip despite it being a small gun.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your life worth? Wife got an EMP and the match grade barrel really make a big differance. I agree on some training. At my CCW class, they showed me a differant grip, and it has made a world of differance. I was going to carry .40S&W, but stepped up to .45. If you have'nt taken your class yet, check out CarryLegal.(they are one of the affiliates with a link on the home page). Read the testimonials on their website. The instructors are also instructors at TDSA. If you have taken your class, they offer an Intermidiate CCW clas for $149 for a 10 hour course. I'm taking this class next Sat. I think most CCW holders just get their permit and don't take any real training to learn better skills and improve accuracy since CCW class is a gun safety course. Proper stance and trigger control are the keys to accuracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom