Need ideas to spend down 2012 Flex money.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC MAD COW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If LASIK is out of the budget for what you have left, I like to finish off with a pair or two of new glasses. Also, I like my perscription sun glasses too. Hope this year to get LASIK with my so that will be a thing of the past.

Another idea, stock up / replace all your first aid stuff. Finally, any "extra" dental work is a good spend too.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren't you out of luck at this point? You'd have to have a service date of 2012 to be able to submit a claim for 2012 FSA dollars. Any new medical expenses incured 1/1/2013 or later will go against 2013 FSA dollars...

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If LASIK is out of the budget for what you have left, I like to finish off with a pair or two of new glasses. Also, I like my perscription sun glasses too. Hope this year to get LASIK with my so that will be a thing of the past.

Another idea, stock up / replace all your first aid stuff. Finally, any "extra" dental work is a good spend too.

Anything over the counter is no longer FSA eligible. Some doctors will write you a prescription for OTC meds in order to make them FSA eligible. We do this for my kids allergy meds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom