NEVER EVER let this guy work on your GLOCK! (pics inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aint nothing wrong a sigma!!! Thats what I started carrying...TODAY. got the license. But I love my Sigma. Its the half priced version of Glock that works just as good!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and whats wrong with my glock melts and forward serrations, you weiner?
:finger::laugh6:

Mikey, I had absolutely no idea you did forward cocking serrations! When I have the funds, I'll hit you up! :thumb:

Aint nothing wrong a sigma!!! Thats what I started carrying...TODAY. got the license. But I love my Sigma. Its the half priced version of Glock that works just as good!

Well...I wouldn't go THAT far! :ugh2: But yeah, there's nothing wrong with a Sigma.

Except maybe the trigger. I've turned gate latches that were smoother. :rolleyes2 But hey...they feed what you put in 'em and they are "combat accurate" enough. What more could you ask for! :D

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mikey, I had absolutely no idea you did forward cocking serrations! When I have the funds, I'll hit you up! :thumb:

Well...I wouldn't go THAT far! :ugh2: But yeah, there's nothing wrong with a Sigma.

Except maybe the trigger. I've turned gate latches that were smoother. :rolleyes2 But hey...they feed what you put in 'em and they are "combat accurate" enough. What more could you ask for! :D

they work, but that trigger is horrendous for sure. If you can manage the trigger you can definitely hit what you are aiming at...

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh Im just joshing you, long gone are the days where I give a crap how my work looks like compared to others. The only comparison I do now is judge my current work with my earlier stuff. If you aint getting better, youre falling behind.

Heres a pic, I blend my nose in more than Bowie, and I dont go as far; theres not much meat up there.

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_glocks_chopper2.jpg

And Bowie sure doesnt do **** like this:

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_DSCN4190.jpg

Im liking the looks of both of those....I see empty pockets in my future!

Latest posts

Top Bottom