New Ammo Company-www.ProAmmo.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some feedback and a suggestion. Don't come into someone else's house advertising your business without permission. If you are here to be a part of our community, welcome, if you are here for free advertising, we don't need it.

The only posts I have seen from you is promoting your website, this is not what this forum is for.:loser:

proammo

New to the site!
Reaction score
I did not mean to intrude. However I see the point you are making.
If someone would instruct me as how to take this post down I would be glad to do so.

Thank you and warm regards.

Ps. JWE, when is the last time you purchased ammo?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
get a bit thicker skin Pro. Don't let these guys bug ya. We all need ammo and if you are a good source for it then A+. Talk to the board owner and become a sponsor. We are a bit territorial around here and all enjoy administiring a good ball busting, so get on board and join up. We got some great sponsors that support us as shooters and the board. You are welcome, just become a sponsor if that is your mission for expanding your business.

proammo

New to the site!
Reaction score
get a bit thicker skin Pro. Don't let these guys bug ya. We all need ammo and if you are a good source for it then A+. Talk to the board owner and become a sponsor. We are a bit territorial around here and all enjoy administiring a good ball busting, so get on board and join up. We got some great sponsors that support us as shooters and the board. You are welcome, just become a sponsor if that is your mission for expanding your business.

Will Do... Thank you for good advice...

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
havent seen anything on you becoming a sponsor, but have seen better prices. I bought a box of winchester .38 special, 100 rounds for about what you sell the 50 round box for. Hope we get a hell of a discount.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this pro ammo guy is in Conn, is it even legal for us to buy ammo from this "person"? i think post should be removed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom