New Khar P380 SERIOUS DISAPPOINTMENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Khar because I heard they were well made. I think mine is well made but it won't eat certain types of ammo while my Kel Tec P3AT has done fine with everything I've fed it and has never jammed on anything from day one.

Go figure.

S

savagenation2011

I have a kahr p380 and I love it, but I use ballistic and cleaned and lubed it really well before I first shot it. I have over 400 rounds and it's never had a problem . I am sure kahr will fix it up good for you.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the issues with the the P380. I know Kahr had an issue with some of the P380's and seems to have figured it out , if I remember correctly something to do with the polymer section. Best of luck with getting it fixed

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after being an ass Kahr sent me a shipping label and I sent them their gun. They said it be at least 4 weeks before they could look at it and do anything but that its in the "que". The people I spoke to were rude and had now trouble letting me know they could care less.

Epic f*cking fail all the way around. I will NEVER purchase another Kahr POS firearm again.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Father in Law had the same issues with his Kahr .45 It kept dropping mags. He sent it back 3 times for that issue. The first two times were shipped on his dime. Then he started having issues with light primer strikes. We tried several brands of ammo and all would randomly not fire due to light primer strikes. Went back twice for that, and he had to fight with Kahr to pay for shipping. Came back and started dropping mags for no reason again. He finally gave up. He is honest and did not feel like selling it and now owns an M&P compact .40 that runs like a champ. For what it is worth, My mother in law has a Kahr 9mm and it has been VERY reliable.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well my new P380 came back from Kahr and after repairs. The $&@%ing thing is no better! Failure to feed or return to battery + 30% of the time. What a joke. I'll NEVER buy another POS Kahr again. So glad my wife's anniversary gift and new carry piece turned out to be worse than Raven or Lorcine.

On a very positive note, Eric and the gang at 2A have been awesome. Going above and beyond to fill the void Kahr so miserably did not. They have taken steps to let us get a replacement pistol. Those guys have always been awesome for over a decade now they and OPS have been my go to for any purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom