This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everybody! New member here just saying hello.

Welcome to OK!

Just moved to Oklahoma from Commiefornia and must say it’s like a different world. Bought my first gun here that I couldn’t possibly get in California and got a taste of real freedom and love it.

Remember that when it comes time to vote.

In and out in 15 minutes. Felt like I was doing something wrong! Lol.

Only 15 minutes in a gun store? Yeah...that is wrong.

Hope to learn and be entertained by this forum and its members. Stay armed, stay safe.

You can find the answer to any question imaginable here. Just ask. Someone will know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everybody! New member here just saying hello. Just moved to Oklahoma from Commiefornia and must say it’s like a different world. Bought my first gun here that I couldn’t possibly get in California and got a taste of real freedom and love it. In and out in 15 minutes. Felt like I was doing something wrong! Lol. Hope to learn and be entertained by this forum and its members. Stay armed, stay safe.
Welcome to OSA and the reddist state in the nation!
Forget all the politics you were forced to endure in commifornika and enjoy the freedom.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everybody! New member here just saying hello. Just moved to Oklahoma from Commiefornia and must say it’s like a different world. Bought my first gun here that I couldn’t possibly get in California and got a taste of real freedom and love it. In and out in 15 minutes. Felt like I was doing something wrong! Lol. Hope to learn and be entertained by this forum and its members. Stay armed, stay safe.
What part of the People Republic were you living?
I spent 23 years total at and around Edwards AFB, in the Mojave Desert.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
01OSA1.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom