New range at OKC gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolidog2000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A new .22 range is being built at the OKCGC. It is designated for the Boy Scouts but will be available to members & guests when the Scouts are not using it. Come out & look.
Bob

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i don't know when it will be ready. i was out there a couple of weeks ago and the major part of the dozer work was done. last week at the picnic i didn't have time to go see how far along it was. i shot over at red castle with "flatwins" and they had a 22 only range that was a lot of fun. i imagine i'll be there quite a bit.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There also going to move the plinking range and extend the bench rest range west.

My understanding is that next April the NRA will hold there national matches for this regin at OKC gun club.

I think it is a week long affair, I may take a weeks vacation just to go watch.

okc_plinking

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I run run the plinking range I can say for a fact that it isn't getting relocated, what you are hearing is one idea that was proposed and didn't pass. just a rumor.
so don't worry about it, nothing is changing in the next 2 or 3 years, if it is, then I don't know about it and I sit in all the meetings about it,
okc_plinking

Latest posts

Top Bottom