New sport, hot girl spanking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding is the ferrets don't really care, until they decide they want out, or want to fight the other ferret. Then they just start biting everything in sight.

On the subject of ferrets liking tight spots, I remember as a dog catcher I once had a ferret given to me in a wrapping paper tube. the ferret was just squeezed in there, hanging out. cutest effin thing ever.

I love ferrets! They are a HOOT!! My oldest and his wife had one but then they had triplets so ... 🤷🤷🤷 We took Frisky until we could find him a new home and I made him a little hammock for his pen. Grumpy was like "OMG, he won't get on that thing. You are wasting your time." You could NOT get that fella off his hammock!! 😂😂😂 He LOVED it! He would squeal and squawk and carry on to get your attention so you would come and wiggle it! And then he would flop over on his back and hang his head off the side while he swung back and forth. And when it stopped swinging then he'd start making racket again! I was quite proud of myself. 🤗🤗😂😂😂😎 We gave him to a lady who had taken a spare room in her house and made a ferret room. She had like 10-15 of the little things! That guy was in hog ... Errrrr ... Ferret ... Lol heaven! 😁

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love ferrets! They are a HOOT!! My oldest and his wife had one but then they had triplets so ... 🤷🤷🤷 We took Frisky until we could find him a new home and I made him a little hammock for his pen. Grumpy was like "OMG, he won't get on that thing. You are wasting your time." You could NOT get that fella off his hammock!! 😂😂😂 He LOVED it! He would squeal and squawk and carry on to get your attention so you would come and wiggle it! And then he would flop over on his back and hang his head off the side while he swung back and forth. And when it stopped swinging then he'd start making racket again! I was quite proud of myself. 🤗🤗😂😂😂😎 We gave him to a lady who had taken a spare room in her house and made a ferret room. She had like 10-15 of the little things! That guy was in hog ... Errrrr ... Ferret ... Lol heaven! 😁
I could never own one, I feel like they're a nightmare to keep track of and two of my three dogs would stop at nothing to kill it. They're such fun little critters though. They're like the mammal adaptation of a slinky, with a ton of character.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who would want to be the ref? I want to be the doctor.

"I know it stings hon, just let me rub this creme in and it will feel much better." :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom