New sport, hot girl spanking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was started in Romania in 2021 and is hugely popular there. My understanding is it was started because people were upset about the face slapping competitions causing brain damage, so some people got together and decided that slapping asses wouldn't harm your brain.
What if you have your head up your arse?
:anyone:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
high quality GIF

🤔🤔🤔 Yeah ... Yeah, it is ... 😂😂

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
How the hell do you know these things?!? :scratch:
I’m fairly sure you share at least a little DNA with RickN.🤣
While I don't have social media, and thus, don't have "random things show up" on my algorthmically generated feed, I do have an overwhelming sense of curiosity. I'm pretty sure I found out about ferret legging when researching competitive nettle eating.

Interesting part about ferret legging is that I bet its the only time that most men wish they had a 2 inch pecker.
What if you have your head up your arse?
:anyone:
Then I am pretty sure you have bigger issues lol.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I don't have social media, and thus, don't have "random things show up" on my algorthmically generated feed, I do have an overwhelming sense of curiosity. I'm pretty sure I found out about ferret legging when researching competitive nettle eating.

Interesting part about ferret legging is that I bet its the only time that most men wish they had a 2 inch pecker.

OMG! Those poor ferrets! Wtf is WRONG with people?!??!?!😟😟😟😟😟

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Can you believe that the ferret guy died a virgin? Shocking!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG! Those poor ferrets! Etc is WRONG with people?!??!?!😟😟😟😟😟
My understanding is the ferrets don't really care, until they decide they want out, or want to fight the other ferret. Then they just start biting everything in sight.

On the subject of ferrets liking tight spots, I remember as a dog catcher I once had a ferret given to me in a wrapping paper tube. the ferret was just squeezed in there, hanging out. cutest effin thing ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom