New toy: AA Conversion Kit for glock 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought a new Advantage Arms Conversion kit for my Glock 30sf off gunbroker.com for $289; can't wait to get it! Guy says he shipped it today by USPS priority mail. Anyone have experience with one of these? Range report to follow as soon I can get my ever-lovin' little .22lr hands on it! I'll try a variety of ammo and we'll see how it performs.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Advantage Arms (AA) kit for my Glock 30 in fact I have 4 AA kits; I bought all mine used; Its a whole lot of fun -- I have 2 magazines for my G30; one works great; one is somewhat problematic -- Still loads of fun -- Paperwork has alot of do not use ammo recommendations -- I used whatever I have -- Sometime its stovepipes; Slap; rack and fire; Alot of reasonably priced trigger time. And did I mention how much fun it was!

Good luck

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a new Advantage Arms Conversion kit for my Glock 30sf off gunbroker.com for $289; can't wait to get it! Guy says he shipped it today by USPS priority mail. Anyone have experience with one of these? Range report to follow as soon I can get my ever-lovin' little .22lr hands on it! I'll try a variety of ammo and we'll see how it performs.

It'll pay for itself after a couple of cases (plus you get more practice).

Have you done a search for the terms "advantage arms" yet?

It comes with a list of recommended ammo. Find the one that shoots the best for you (CCI Mini Mag & Federal Automatch for me).

You'll get fewer malfunctions with the recommended ammo; more with the cheap ammo. Just tap, rack, bang the stovepipes. Have a dowel/rod available in case you get a failure to extract/double feed.

HAve fun!
:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom