NM Gov Suspends Concealed & Open Carry in ABQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to believe good news these days but there is lots and it’s important that we know the sky is not falling.

“Albuquerque police chief Harold Medina responded to the governor’s order by making clear he will not enforce it. Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen indicated he is concerned the order violates New Mexicans’ constitutional rights.”

NM Governor Issues Order Suspending Concealed Carry for Self-Defense

Thank you. I’ve been looking for. APD Chief statement and cannot find it.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to believe good news these days but there is lots and it’s important that we know the sky is not falling.

“Albuquerque police chief Harold Medina responded to the governor’s order by making clear he will not enforce it. Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen indicated he is concerned the order violates New Mexicans’ constitutional rights.”

Great point. Because of the biased media, we often only hear what they choose. They have made there mission is to divide us and to leave us hopeless. Don’t fall for the trap. I believe we truly outnumber them, they just have the bullhorn and the temporary power.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The problem is that the Sheriff’s official statement doesn’t actually flat out say that they won’t enforce it. It’s one big deflection.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is that the Sheriff’s official statement doesn’t actually flat out say that they won’t enforce it. It’s one big deflection.

People are rarely going to say things exactly how we want them to. And sheriffs are politicians so they have to be selective in what they say in public. It’s better than the alternative.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great point. Because of the biased media, we often only hear what they choose. They have made their mission is to divide us and to leave us hopeless. Don’t fall for the trap. I believe we truly outnumber them, they just have the bullhorn and the temporary power.
So true. Many times we are in a big ole negativity echo chamber. There is lots to love about our country and world.

Issues need to be solved, big issues, but we have to remember to look at the WHOLE story.

That being said. F that governor and especially since we know that she knows, because she admits it, THAT CRIMINALS WILL NOT COMPLY.

Latest posts

Top Bottom