No Firearms at Trump Inauguration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see no firearms at an event like this with the abundance of scared wackos full of hatred out there that have little common sense of where our country actually is at this point in time and no regard for our constitution or much of anything else.

We will all just have to see how it works out. We can only hope Trump will be able to accomplish some things differently than what has been going on for the past 30-40 years that brought us here. It is not going to be pretty no matter what happens. Lot of messes to clean up in many areas.

Trump is taking over a business that is 20 Trillion in debt that is looming out there with millions and millions of people living comfortable on welfare that do not want a job. Trump will be in charge of millions and millions of employees that have had free rein to do as they please and not be accountable to anyone. Many of those employees have their own agenda, global warming, more power and fines from the EPA, an IRS that targets specific groups while leaving more than a trillion dollars on the table owed by government employees delinquent on paying their personal taxes. Then there is the justice system that has two sets of standards, one for the elite, the other for us little people.

With all this, Trump is already being fought and will continue to be fought from all sides, even his own party that he will have to drag yelling and screaming all the way to get anything done.

He is not in office yet, but he has tested the drain valve to the swamp and found it is not rusted shut. Time to get the bulldozers serviced and ready.

Even though I originally voted for Trump, I already do not like some of the ways he has done things, but I am not in charge, he is the president. I'll give him a chance, his way has worked pretty well so far to get the task done.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see no firearms at an event like this with the abundance of scared wackos full of hatred out there that have little common sense of where our country actually is at this point in time and no regard for our constitution or much of anything else.

We will all just have to see how it works out. We can only hope Trump will be able to accomplish some things differently than what has been going on for the past 30-40 years that brought us here. It is not going to be pretty no matter what happens. Lot of messes to clean up in many areas.

Trump is taking over a business that is 20 Trillion in debt that is looming out there with millions and millions of people living comfortable on welfare that do not want a job. Trump will be in charge of millions and millions of employees that have had free rein to do as they please and not be accountable to anyone. Many of those employees have their own agenda, global warming, more power and fines from the EPA, an IRS that targets specific groups while leaving more than a trillion dollars on the table owed by government employees delinquent on paying their personal taxes. Then there is the justice system that has two sets of standards, one for the elite, the other for us little people.

With all this, Trump is already being fought and will continue to be fought from all sides, even his own party that he will have to drag yelling and screaming all the way to get anything done.

He is not in office yet, but he has tested the drain valve to the swamp and found it is not rusted shut. Time to get the bulldozers serviced and ready.

Even though I originally voted for Trump, I already do not like some of the ways he has done things, but I am not in charge, he is the president. I'll give him a chance, his way has worked pretty well so far to get the task done.

I don't know why the libs would want Trump dead, anyway. His replacement is quite infamous for his anti-homosexualism. If Pence becomes President, we might be seeing shock-therapy for homosexuals in this country.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You do not know that. You are making assumptions based on your feels. What we know for fact, based on performance and actions, are that GWB, BHO and HRC are unfit to be president.

Anyone with an above room-temp IQ that has been paying the least bit of attention knows that Trump, based on performance and actions, is unqualified to be president. It's not worth my time to enumerate the reasons. Let's just say that his open dalliance with a hostile nation to undermined the very foundation of our democracy is a good place to start. His unrelenting lies is a strong second.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The very idea of that gives you a bit of a stiffy, no doubt.

Why don't you respond to my point about Hillary's policies on healthcare and gun control? Do you want 10 round mags and bullet buttons? registrations? Or maybe just a straight up ban on detachable magazines and concealed carry.

I'm not interested in getting GRIDS, thank you.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone with an above room-temp IQ that has been paying the least bit of attention knows that Trump, based on performance and actions, is unqualified to be president. It's not worth my time to enumerate the reasons. Let's just say that his open dalliance with a hostile nation to undermined the very foundation of our democracy is a good place to start. His unrelenting lies is a strong second.

The same thing was said about Obama eight years ago----BUT, after those eight years have since past, we know that to be true about Obama(especially the being unqualified, the open dalliance with a hostile nation to undermine of the very foundation of democracy and the unrelenting lies part).

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

translation: I can't enumerate the reasons. Let's ignore them because they're so obvious and blaring it's not worth my time to explain my point.

If you're going to make a claim, you should be willing to defend it.

He didn't dally with Russia, that information was most probably leaked by a DNC insider. The focus on Russia is just to distract from the horrible corruption inside the DNC.

Hillary is probably the biggest ****ing liar in the whole world, so that criticism doesn't really stick.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hum, let's see, that would be:
Bush the Elder - one term, overall nice guy, but ineffective as president. In the upper half of presidents by historical rank.
Clinton - Middle of the road. In the upper half of presidents by historical rank.
Bush the Younger - Easily one of the worst presidents in history. Near the bottom of historical rank.
Obama - He's no Lincoln. He's also no Buchanan. Too soon to call, but will most likely end up in the middle of the pack. Far from being one of the worst.

Being one of the best since Reagan is so low of bar, Trump could trip and fall over it.
You seriously have to be one of the most delusional people on earth. Obama is single handed the worst president this country has ever had. But I'm sure you think he has been good. He is actually purposely doing things to tear this country apart. He is also the most anti American president we have ever had. I'm sure you are proud to support him though. Many people just knew that trump had no chance of beating hitlery. And look what happened. Not only did he beat her, he whipped her rear. There hasn't been anything like this since Reagan. Will he be the best president since Reagan? Only time will tell. I can tell you this, it wouldn't be that hard to do. We haven't had a good president since Reagan. But go ahead and talk about how great Bill was. Rememeber NAFTA? Troll on ace.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Trump not qualified? But we've had a "community organizer" for the last 8 years.
WOW! Now that qualification for you. Put down the bottle and back away from the keyboard.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can any of you Trump sycophants list the freedoms you have lost over the last 8 years? After all, Obama has been demonized as an enemy of the constitution. You should be able to list dozens of things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom