nobody can hit dodging, cover using men beyond shorty 223 range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(reliably, that is) and men who aint using cover and are holding still are unaware of you, so why fire at them, hmm? All you'll do (at best) is hit one, then the others give you grief for weeks. You wont have uncle sugar to evac you, bring help, etc. So, if the enemy is unaware of you, it only makes sense to keep quiet.

High value targets are not found in the hinterlands, anyway, and killing hundreds of grunts accomplishes exactly nothing. If you want your shot to have an effect, it will probably have to be in town, firing at a man who is being hustled places by his bodyguards. So you'll need a concealable rifle just to get into place, and probably need such and a silencer, subsonic ammo, to be able to escape later, (or have to abandon the rifle) YOu'll probably have to shoot 1-2 of his guards FIRST, to clear a path to him for your bullet. If shtf, you may well not have but one rifle. You'll need a pistol and great skill with it (most likely) when your rifle is concealed, and you are likely to need concealable armor as well. You might even need both a powerful sidearm and a silenced .22lr handgun to remove a guard dog or sentry, to enable you to get into place for the shot, or to escape after the shot.

Last edited:

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, jeering from the sidelines, cause you know what I said is the facts of the matter. Since you can't do anything else, and I've hurt your little bs fantasies, you're crying. Try to get over it, and keep paying your taxes.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow. Thinking of a word that rhymes with "trucking" that goes after "bat" and before "guano crazy".

Is this what you say to people doing demos at the local Sam's Club for tin foil? My bet is their reaction is much the same ... "WTF is this??"

...it only makes sense to keep quiet.

Maybe you should try that and see how it works for you?

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yeah, jeering from the sidelines, cause you know what I said is the facts of the matter. Since you can't do anything else, and I've hurt your little bs fantasies, you're crying. Try to get over it, and keep paying your taxes.

I have no one to fear. Just some lops on a forum.

God bless your caregiver.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never been called a "lop" before. You have much to fear. How about the lord almighty? If the shtf I know how to survive. I can hunt and fish and whatever I need to do to survive. As old Hank Jr. said, " a country boy can survive". I don't think I will be going in to places looking to cap people. I will do my best to avoid conflicts.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never been called a "lop" before. You have much to fear. How about the lord almighty? If the shtf I know how to survive. I can hunt and fish and whatever I need to do to survive. As old Hank Jr. said, " a country boy can survive". I don't think I will be going in to places looking to cap people. I will do my best to avoid conflicts.
From his posts, I think he has a fear of losing his virginity. He sure does post some goofy ****! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom