North Korea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh.

Does ANYONE actually think if the dumbshit fires a rocket at the US there is ANY chance whatsoever it makes it across the ocean and onto American soil? Yes, that would give us complete and total authority to strike back and turn the place into a pane of glass... but do you really want to do that? I sure as hell don't. That country is filled with millions of people who are starving, undernourished, brainwashed, frightened all to hell of their government and completely hopeless. The last thing on earth I want to do is wipe them out. If there's a country in need of humanitarian assistance from the West, it's NK. For real.

I don't even want to see "tactical" nukes to limit collateral damage. There are still way way too many innocent people who would die, people who are already terrified and devoid of hope.

If anything, I'd want to see a strike team decapitate the government, not just the leader, but the upper brass, as well. Then help set up a stable government and get out.

The whole situation is just sad more than scary, to me. I don't think this little turd has a chance in hell of reaching us, but he could damn sure open a can of worms.
I hope you're right, but he has successfully fired sub orbital missiles capable of re-entry with nuclear warheads. His recent pop bottle rocket, accurately targeted a spot in the sea of Japan and (post orbital) redirected.
That's pretty darn good.
It's expect NK will have dozens of these missiles, launch ready, buy the fall of 2018. (Remember the missiles of October?).
He has had plenty of time to enrich the uranium and prep the warheads.
If you were the fat man (much like Hitler) you could care less what happened to your people or the world if death awaits.
I'd like to see a kill team sponsored by the big 3, go in and take care of the guy, but then you have to wonder about his use it or lose it policy. I doubt much has gone into fail safes so field commanders may have the ability to fire on command.
I just got a chill run down the back of my neck.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, never heard of that. Had to look it up. Wikipedia says that film was released a few months before I was born. Interesting, I didn't know they had TV back them...
They didn't. A guy just came to your house, sat in the corner listening to the Philco radio, and drew pictures real fast

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh.

Does ANYONE actually think if the dumbshit fires a rocket at the US there is ANY chance whatsoever it makes it across the ocean and onto American soil? Yes, that would give us complete and total authority to strike back and turn the place into a pane of glass... but do you really want to do that? I sure as hell don't. That country is filled with millions of people who are starving, undernourished, brainwashed, frightened all to hell of their government and completely hopeless. The last thing on earth I want to do is wipe them out. If there's a country in need of humanitarian assistance from the West, it's NK. For real.

I don't even want to see "tactical" nukes to limit collateral damage. There are still way way too many innocent people who would die, people who are already terrified and devoid of hope.

If anything, I'd want to see a strike team decapitate the government, not just the leader, but the upper brass, as well. Then help set up a stable government and get out.

The whole situation is just sad more than scary, to me. I don't think this little turd has a chance in hell of reaching us, but he could damn sure open a can of worms.
Nobody here wants to obliterate that country. Nukes with the fallout radiation would have a terrible effect on not only NK, but China, South Korea, and Japan.
Our west coast Missile defenses only have a 50% success ratio of hitting anything.
The solution has to come with a diplomatic and possibly a Coup or further sanctions against an already starving country whose residents are riddled with parasites from poor sanitary conditions.
BUT! We cannot go forward with the appeasement policies of past administrations. Rocket man and his henchmen are not going to starve although millions of their citizens are in the process of or have already died of starvation and sickness.
Take out the Politburo, and the country will fall. Hundreds of thousands/millions will stream south or north to escape the country to escape with multitudes dieing in their quest to gain freedom across any border they can cross.
Even taking out the Pyongyang leadership that would result in mass refugees that would be sitting targets for loyal military commanders.
It's a very mountainous region with minimal roads through the mountains. The loyal military would slaughter the refugees.
President Trump has one hell of a conundrum on his hands. No other President has had to face Korean issues like President Trump.
This is getting to be similar to the Cold War showdown between President Kennedy and Russia over nukes in Cuba.
He who blinks first, loses.......

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question. If you're a dictator, that is responsible for the murder of countless, and you are about to be overthrown and killed (No question about that, you will be killed) would you fire your nukes?
This is a godless little man who cares noting about the life of his people or the world.
Would you take the world with you?
Be honest as you can even though you would have to put yourself in the mindset of this guy.
Would you pull the trigger, light the match or push the red button?
In your mind, you will only be worm food in a few hours, so would you do it?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question. If you're a dictator, that is responsible for the murder of countless, and you are about to be overthrown and killed (No question about that, you will be killed) would you fire your nukes?
This is a godless little man who cares noting about the life of his people or the world.
Would you take the world with you?
Be honest as you can even though you would have to put yourself in the mindset of this guy.
Would you pull the trigger, light the match or push the red button?
In your mind, you will only be worm food in a few hours, so would you do it?
So... what would Hitler do? :lookaroun

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course he would. He wants his name in History, like all mass murderers do.
It's a no brainer that he would push the button, or have a designated representative to do it for him if he was killed before personally doing it himself.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what gets me more than anything else. Germany could have stopped Hitler. Russia could have stopped Hitler. France and England could have stopped Hitler. Hell the world could have stopped Hitler but they didn't. The wounds of WWI had not yet healed. Diplomacy and non aggression agreements were the key to peace. Sixty million died.

Latest posts

Top Bottom