Northern Illinois has been picked by the Orange Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

For rhodesbe...

Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Repeat 1000 more times

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Johnny Football
Repeat 1000 more times

Getting us ready for the game day announcers? I think it could be a good game, but I might have to mute the tv and radio this one. They are going to play him up like no other.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU will not beat A&M in the Cotton Bowl. A&M could very easily be undefeated this year. They had Florida and LSU beat until late in those games. Their 10-2 in the SEC, if they were still in the Big 12 this year they would of won the Big 12 and probably be undefeated and playing in the National Championship game. If you think OU's defense is going to stop Johnny Football from throwing and running all over them your crazy. And I'm not an A&M fan, I like OU and OSU, but I'm a realist. lol

They should have stayed in the Big12. But no, they were too jealous of big brother Texas... so they took their ball and left. :crying:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sooners squeaked by horrible teams in WV, OSU and TCU. They would not match up well against the big boys in the BCS bowls this year. It's all about the $.

NIU, Florida State, Louisville, Wisconsin, Oregon... all teams OU wouldn't even touch, right?

Louisville and NIU we would slaughter. Wisconsin would be a bit tougher but we'd be favored. Oregon and FSU make for a great game.

Nothing against A&M. But they were the 4th SEC team, right (behind UGA, UF, and Bama)? Can only pick two. OU was eligible but overlooked/snubbed. I worry about this match up worse than I would have FL or FSU, honestly.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give it another 9 years and we'll see. Question still remains... can Sumlin recruit the kind of talent the bankers need to win? He's using Sherman's classes.

And his current recruiting class is ranked high. He was also able to capture a couple of decommits from other schools.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Johnny Fooseball gonna whoop him some dirt burglars. Can't wait to see it. I'm happier than a gooner in walmart on the firs uh da monf. (that's how 4- toothed gooners sound).

Latest posts

Top Bottom