Not sure what this guy wanted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy knock on my door yesterday - giving me this spill about public speaking and he was trying to earn points to get him to this trip.

Then came the magazine sales pitch.

NO THANK YOU - little did he know I was packin heat...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that was my reaction when two women once approached me while I was standing next to my truck in the parking lot of Ryan's Restaurant in Tulsa. One of the ladies being about six feet tall, and both ladies wearing leather biker chaps, do-rags, and chains, didn't exactly put me at ease ;)

That doesn't scare me, kind of a role play thing.....:hey3:

Oh be still my beating heart!! :D Oh wait ... women??!?!!? Dang ...:giveup:

Hey baby, I do have some assless chaps, mini bike, and a leather studded dog collar..:P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't scare me, kind of a role play thing.....:hey3:

Hey baby, I do have some assless chaps, mini bike, and a leather studded dog collar..:P

:rollingla It was an inside joke ... He was talking about me and GlockGirl!! LOL We met him in a parking lot once! tee hee :P Handsome fella, that Perplexed!! :hey3:

It's a good thing for you that you are taken ... I got a cat o nine tails that hasn't seen the light of day for quite a while! :hey3::rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Close, but I've never been there. Afraid I might get 'mugged to death' ;)

I'm speaking of the one down the road from there on 2nd or whatever it is. Right off the interstate.

Yep ... it's bad too but that neighborhood mart is the worst. They will let anybody set up a card table at the doors and harrass you going in and coming out ... :disappoin

We don't shop there unless we absolutely cannot find it at Buy4Less ...

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... it's bad too but that neighborhood mart is the worst. They will let anybody set up a card table at the doors and harrass you going in and coming out ... :disappoin

We don't shop there unless we absolutely cannot find it at Buy4Less ...

You guys live up here in the ghetto? Never would have guessed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom