Nuns buy Smith & Wesson shares, then sue to stop production of AR-style rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1702047379093.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This does absolutely nothing to curb my deviant fantasy about nuns.
Here is one for you. Can’t say I’ve ever seen a real nun that looked good. Just the fake ones on TV. I haven’t been in the Catholic Church much other than funerals for family.

Attachments

• IMG_4223.jpeg
    IMG_4223.jpeg
    826.3 KB · Views: 0

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is one for you. Can’t say I’ve ever seen a real nun that looked good. Just the fake ones on TV. I haven’t been in the Catholic Church much other than funerals for family.
Lol
I was kidding. When I was married to my Catholic first wife I'd get her riled up about nuns and sordid topics.
Kinda like Evangelicals and youth pastor jokes - the humor is a little too close to the truth for some folks.

That said, "Two Mules for Sister Sarah" - the one with Eastwood, not the XXX one, had a pretty attractive Shirley McClaine .

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can’t say that I’ve ever seen anyone shine their front sight like that, but if it works who am I to argue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom