Obama and Anderson Cooper's Town Hall on Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you watching? Thoughts?

My question for the antis: What is the acceptable negative impact of allowing the 2nd Amendment to exist? How many lives in percentages of total gun owners is small enough that we can conclude that it's simply part of allowing people to be free. My next question is if the anti does not know what that acceptable number is, how then do they know we may not already be at the minimum and there's simply nothing else we can do to eliminate the imperfect human factor?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Obama is showing his anti bias right now... Addressing the rape victim's concerns and her desire to own a firearm to prevent further victimization, by mentioning the points that having a gun presents risks and that you have to be sufficiently trained in order to handle the stress of the attack and shoot the perp. He's not even trying to appear to be objective. Guns are bad, they pose no benefit blah blah blah blah blah.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, his answers are evasive and he admits these steps wouldn't have stopped any of the "mass shootings" but hey we gotta do something and making guns harder to obtain is the way forward.

Lame.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see much negative as a gun owner in anything he said really. He stated over and over again he is not coming after your guns, he has no desire to take them away. He simply wants better background checks and for criminals to have a harder time passing one. I think we all want that dont we?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see much negative as a gun owner in anything he said really. He stated over and over again he is not coming after your guns, he has no desire to take them away. He simply wants better background checks and for criminals to have a harder time passing one. I think we all want that dont we?

We do. Of course. It's just that "what's next" feeling I can't get away from. I mean, yeah he said he is not coming after our guns. But this is the same guy that said I could keep my same doctor too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom