Obama finally tipped his hand...redistribution of wealth is coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama, his VP, his staff, his administration, his followers, his supporters and his voters can all kiss my a$$!
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386247573.932921.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1386247631.435135.jpg

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Really? She went into the job knowing there are no benefits, and then wants the company to single her out for help? To flip burgers? Really?

Maybe she should enroll in night classes, (like I did) and make an attempt to improve her education level so she can qualify for a job that would supply the job benefits she so desires.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It amazes me the amount of people who complained that hey should get paid more while leaning against a dirty counter (when I worked in a restaurant). Unless you're an idiot you know what you agreed to and what the pay would be. If there was no benefits and you agreed to it then tough luck. There are jobs that are more for second incomes or students and there are jobs that require skill or a degree. Their should always be a pay difference between the two otherwise you bring the skilled workers down to the level of the unskilled workers. They'll bring about equality by bringing down the middle class.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? She went into the job knowing there are no benefits, and then wants the company to single her out for help? To flip burgers? Really?

Maybe she should enroll in night classes, (like I did) and make an attempt to improve her education level so she can qualify for a job that would supply the job benefits she so desires.

I'm with you, I don't pity anyone working a crap job. Most of us have been there. A person can't accept a job and pay grade, then dispute for higher pay doing the same job. Education isn't always the key. I could make a whole lot more money doing actual work in this world than I can doing something I love...

I'd be just fine ridding the US of corporate welfare too. The tax cuts, subsidies, ect... but most politicians roll that status quo for votes, you know "to improve the quality of life for the citizen"... The better way to go about that, with commodities anyway, is to revise the EPA and reign in their retarded policies. Honestly, how smart is a person to recommend we make more fuel efficient cars, then order petrol less efficient to counter balance... It boggles the mind. End the farm welfare too. There's private insurance to purchase before crops don't come in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom