Obama Impeached?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't believe any of those polls let alone ones on his approval rating. They are all bogus and manipulated to project what they want. Have you seen any honest reporting related to "assault weapons"?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The president can only be impeached for a couple of things. Treason and high crimes.

Or a BJ, Clinton was proof of that. So we can impeach a President for a embarrassing personal slip-up but not for lying to a entire country & misleading them about American deaths at the hands of terrorists?

I'd love to see him impeached but I honestly feel its a pipe dream. I think the government is actually scared to let him be impeached or taken out of office in any manner. I could see wide spread chaos & rioting over it by his main followers. Thats the kind of animals they are & they would use it as a excuse to do so. Heck look at some of the ignorance after natural disasters & winning Championship games. It dont take much for ignorant fools to take to the streets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom