Obama, King of the World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, even for OSA this surprises me. To paraphrase Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, I didn't know you could stack s**t that high. Even the fact he's not eligible does not slow down the BS train.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, even for OSA this surprises me. To paraphrase Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, I didn't know you could stack s**t that high. Even the fact he's not eligible does not slow down the BS train.

Most of us wouldn't know that because we think so little of the UN, we'd never bother to ascertain who was or wasn't eligible to be SG.

Be honest, did you know that before Poke told you? If so, you must be more of a UN fanboy than most! LOL

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know that was the case... I guess I always wondered why we saw the SG from some other seemingly more out of the way place.

S. Korea, Ghana, Egypt, Peru, Austria, Myanmar, Sweden, Norway.

That would explain it, though.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, so the UN charter says he can't be SG. How about let's guess the UN would change the charter to get that numb nuts to be SG...would/could that happen?

No, not going to happen. Obama is going to sign an EO making himself president for life. He's already had talks with street gangs to run point on firearm confiscation. He's going to have all republican members of congress arrested and charged with treason. The FEMA camps and empty Wal-Marts will serve as reeducation camps for subversive types, you can be sure OSA is being monitored. You may think I'm crazy, but, I know it's true. I read it on a web site.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of us wouldn't know that because we think so little of the UN, we'd never bother to ascertain who was or wasn't eligible to be SG.

Be honest, did you know that before Poke told you? If so, you must be more of a UN fanboy than most! LOL

The UN? Oh yeah that group that wants the US to join their third world countries and live like they do.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is enough disregard for the Constitution by the left for me to believe that something like the UN charter would stand in the way of the left's global agenda, including whomever they choose to lead the downfall of mankind.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom