October Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there on saturday, just wondering on the pistol portions is condition one carry allowed with a 1911?

Is there any other way to carry a 1911 other than Condition One? Not in my opinion.

The event is run on a "cold" range. At all times, except when the Safety Officer has stated "load & make ready" to the specific individual, pistols are carried chamber empty, hammer down, magwell empty. If an individual chooses not to use a proper holster, carry in a bag (same conditions) is fine.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not sure. Javier, Scott, etc.... are all heading up. I have luggage racks on the roof that you could hold on to if nothing else! :). I will give you a shout later.

Lock up the daughters and the sheep!

M

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished my first match and had a great time. Thanks to Dave and anyone else who helped set up, I was not one of those guys.

I hope to make this a monthly event for myself. Now I need to tweak my budget for more ammo.

idleclamp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for a another great match. Although I'm not very happy that my bullet hose did not want to cooperate. I'm glad I brought a backup. I will definitely be doing some R&D next week to increase reliability. Also, we should have more pistol in it.:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom