Officer Wilson doesn't deserve innocent until proven guilty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definity not a realistic option. That leaves only being a part of the problem of man's tendency to lord power over others or limit involvement in the system.

Don't forget man's tendency to want to be lorded over. Put a group of folks together and give them a task; some will sit back and wait for others to act, some will demand someone be "put in charge" (some because they want to be told what to do and some because they want someone else to blame), and a few will step forward to lead.

Human nature is a *****.

LOL to "not participating". How have you managed to de-establish yourself from this yoke? Have you stopped traveling on public roads, paying public taxes, utilizing public services all together? Tacitly accepting the yoke of government buy simply ignoring it is not the same as not participating in it. Are you the political/social equivalent of a vegetarian who eats eggs?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, corrupted reading for the unsure.....Ive been a 1%'er since...well as long as I can remember.

I'm not anti gov, it is a necessity, but for Me ....the 1%'er Idea just seems to work.

Now I'm off for that smoked turkey sammich, may even make the lovely Wife one.....aint it a Grande Day`

Latest posts

Top Bottom