Official Armslist Crazy Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuancb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free market capitalism is centered on the idea that the seller can set the price of his wares. By censoring the consumer who rejects that price, we effectively sentence the whole system to ruination; it is no better than a state-owned monopoly then.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think nearly all of the ads on armslist are crazy right now. I honestly think people paid inflated prices for their items and are trying to double their money now that a ban is unlikely but supply is still low. Problem is no one is buying $600 m&p 15 sport for $2000.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there even the slightest chance that prices and supply will never go back to "normal" levels?

They'll go down, but I bet they stay about $100-200 above "normal". I saw an old THR post from 2004 talking about $90 AK parts kits with original barrels. Even before the great panic of '12 started, cheapest you could find a parts kit without a barrel was like $200, lol.

Seems to be a trend of skyrocketing prices, followed by a settling out to slightly higher prices

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free market capitalism is centered on the idea that the seller can set the price of his wares. By censoring the consumer who rejects that price, we effectively sentence the whole system to ruination; it is no better than a state-owned monopoly then.

When people put prices that are clearly scams it clutters the board and hurts the legitimate sellers. The system as it is currently allows us to police ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom