Official OSA fantasy football league

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what looks to be a 16 team league would you consider 2x8 team leagues. Reason, if you have ever been in a 16 team draft there are no winners. By the 6-8 round the bones are picked clean. Think about this please. I have been a part of one and boy it is not much fun.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With what looks to be a 16 team league would you consider 2x8 team leagues. Reason, if you have ever been in a 16 team draft there are no winners. By the 6-8 round the bones are picked clean. Think about this please. I have been a part of one and boy it is not much fun.
16 is a lot, but it's fun in its own way. It presents a challenge! IMO, all star team vs all star team gets a little stale and results in too many shootouts in small leagues. Depends on how serious you want to be with your FFL I guess, but to be competitive, this keeps you on your toes and watching games instead of just grabbing the Madden cover stars. My draft team and my finish team are usually pretty different as the season develops.

*edit* we are sitting at 14 so it's all set, good luck gents and I'll see ya in the draft chat on Sat!

Last edited:

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not want a bunch of players on my team that I have never heard of, which is what will happen around the 4th round of the draft. I have left the league and started another league, feel free to join. Click to join. Friday night draft.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom