Oh lookie they! -Boy went and started a ammo hoarding thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's cyclical. When everyone was out, everyone was hoarding. When supply came back, people relaxed and started shooting some of what they had on hand. Now they're running out and going back into restocking mode.

That and Obama's comin to git yer ammo in November! :D

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Prices do seem to have crept up a few bucks but not too bad considering how gas has blown up and falling again. And supplies do seem to be steady, if a WW doesn't have 9mm on Monday by Wed there are 10 boxes, and .22 ammo is plentifull so I'm happy. Just need 6.8 SPC to come in bulk packs for 44.95 for a thousand and I'd be in heaven.

CosmoPop76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Walmart in Moore off 19th is always out of 9 and 223. I've given up on buying local and went to bulk purchase online plus what I can buy off here. Heard a rumor that Obama was going to make manufacturers halt production of ammo. I call BS on that, but who knows.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last month I ordered some from Sportsman's Guide. Most of it was "backordered" at the time I ordered. Most of the delivery dates were June-August time frame. Everything has come in early, except for some of the .223. I just keep accepting their changed delivery date and keep the backorder active.

They had a great deal on S&B9mm. Came with an ammo can. It was cheaper to order two sets of 500 w/ 2 ammo cans than it was to order 1 set of 1000 without the ammo cans. The cans that I got were fat 50s, so I was pretty happy.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom