Ohio CCW citizen arrested??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some pretty infuriating stuff. According to a post on the High Road the officer lost his job, and for good reason. He manages to threaten to beat up a prostitute if he sees her again and say he should've dropped the man in custody with ten rounds from his Glock 40 with his partner as a witness (and mentions that he would have no trouble sleeping afterwards).

Last edited by a moderator:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't need people like this hiding behind the badge. It makes us all look bad by association. This thread will most likely get locked, but I think it's important to call attention to inappropriate behavior when it's that far out of bounds. The way the officer talked to him AFTER he was in cuffs and detained without resistance, is cause for the man to reasonably fear for his life. That **** is completely uncalled for.

The officer is obviously embarrassed because his strongarm tactics failed to take officer safety into account. He recognizes that if the CCW'er were instead a violent armed felon, he and his partner would quite possibly be dead or seriously injured. This is one for the training films on how NOT to perform a traffic stop. :(

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a disgusting human being and a disgrace of an officer. He needs to never be allowed around a gun again after that, he said his self he should have executed this man and that next time he was going to lose his mind. Sounds like someone who is severely messed up in the head.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW. this guy was looking for a fight. glad he got caught and hope he hasnt done worst in the past as i am sure if he hadnt he would do worse in the future.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hoping the cop gets charged with possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. I'd find that unbearably funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom