OHP troopers shot/ suspect doa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are you hearing it on a scanner? I thought all that stuff was encrypted and super secret now.

Nahh this is the modern computer age and you can listen online to everything, lol.

But seriously they just went to a trunking system which is a little more efficient way of using the spectrum, you have to have a scanner that is able to stay with the call properly.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/stid/40 works pretty well if you are too lazy to go buy one.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I heard it live on the scanner last night (I have a trunking system) and it was defiantly intense when happening. The Del City guys seemed a little out of sorts when the OHP's asked for help. From what they said on the scanner, one trooper shot in the leg, the other was shot in the face. The chase started somewhere on I-35, and they said possible shots fired at the beginning of the chase, and then again when he crashed at I-40 and sunnylane.

Prayers sent to the Troopers.

scha2707

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any ID on the troopers? An ex-coworker of my wife recently joined and I-35 around the metro is his area, as I understand it. He would be less than a year out of academy.

The trooper that was shot in the leg is in my Sunday School class and he has been out of the academy less than a year. If your wife's former coworker is a former employee of Chesapeake, it is probably him.

I don't want to post the trooper's names, since they haven't been officially released.

Latest posts

Top Bottom