OIL FIRE Whiskey SMMMOOOOTTTTHHHH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is that smooth .
Made in Guthrie.
Oil Fire is the name.

No burning of the throat going down and no odd face when you drink/taste it 70 Proof
750ML is 30 bucks though.

Worth it.

OH the 50 ML sample bottles were $1.79 at Joys liquor.
That makes it cheaper that way by a couple bucks.

Ya gotta try it.

Tuckerpig

New to the site!
Reaction score
Yes it is that smooth .
Made in Guthrie.
Oil Fire is the name.

No burning of the throat going down and no odd face when you drink/taste it 70 Proof

Worth it.

Ya gotta try it.
Oh yes just picked up a bottle today. Love it.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is that smooth .
Made in Guthrie.
Oil Fire is the name.

Worth it.

Ya gotta try it.
Think I will head to liqueur store later and give it a try for Christmas.

Good things and people come from Guthrie! LOL

Cheers to all from the First Capitol of Oklahoma.....................Guthrie USA

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it recommended to me at the store and picked up a bottle, it is definitely NOT a whiskey, more of a whiskey based liquor. But it is damn good and I keep a bottle in the bar now for special occaisionS. Makes a great gift too. Prairie wolf distillery in Guthrie makes some GREAT products. Garden club gin is a treasure. I got my wife their citrus vodka for Christmas.

I got a bottle of Crown Royal from the white elephant at my wife's work Christmas party. I usually drink bourbon straight or on the rocks, but this stuff is absolutely foul. Only good for mixing with coke. I hate Canada so much.

Last edited:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got it recommended to me at the store and picked up a bottle, it is definitely NOT a whiskey, more of a whiskey based liquor. But it is damn good and I keep a bottle in the bar now for special occaisionS. Makes a great gift too. Prairie wolf distillery in Guthrie makes some GREAT products. Garden club gin is a treasure. I got my wife their citrus vodka for Christmas.

I got a bottle of Crown Royal from the white elephant at my wife's Christmas party. I usually drink bourbon straight or on the rocks, but this stuff is absolutely foul. Only good for mixing with coke. I hate Canada so much.
Agreed...........Crown Royal is nasty. My wife's company had a Christmas party last week and we went. She told me they would only have Crown Royal, Vodka and beer. Stopped on the way and purchased some fine bourbon.

I guess a country that would elect Trudeau as prime minister deserves Crown Royal and Canadian Mist.

Any country that would elect Biden President deserves.........................................................................................

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes it is that smooth .
Made in Guthrie.
Oil Fire is the name.

Worth it.

Ya gotta try it.
Man you are late to the party …..but….I can second this it is one of three liquors that are stocked in supply room. It’s great in egg nog, hot coa coa, straight, coffee, poured over pumpkin pie. It’s fantastic

Latest posts

Top Bottom