OK governor on national news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mary is out promoting Oklahoma, saw a bit on the news where she is at new gun range. Story shows her driving a tank over a nissan, then cuts to alcoholic beverage being prepared for serving, followed my Mary shooting a machine gun. Just the idea of our governor making this public appearance troubles me. I had always been instructed the guns and alcohol don't mix, drinking and driving don't mix, and then here is our governor, albeit not specifically mixing any of these things, but having them all appear in one short news story about the opening of new gun range in Oklahoma. I would prefer our governor making a better representation of Oklahoma than one involving alcohol, firearms and driving all in the same public appearance. Billy Bob signing off, "marfa where's my shotgun and beer, thinking i'm a goin drive out and git us some road killd critter for lunch." :pms2:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My nephew was at the range when this happened last week. He really enjoyed meeting and talking her. Trust met, she was not drinking. It's kind of funny how the media spins things.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot and drank there this weekend. Won't even let you buy two drinks at one time if the other person isn't in line with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom