OK Gun Shows 17-18 Aug - I'm tracking three

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was absolutely my last Grand National show. High admission and it just keeps getting smaller with more non shooting stuff.

Its obvious RD is just going to milk this thing till it dies. It used to be reasonable admission and fill up all the upper level of the IPE building. Now, its just barely half full.

He still advertises 2200 tables....not hardly!

I think he is taking advertising lessons from Metcalf. Forget the "Truth in Advertising" thing.

---Rant Off---

Free Trapper

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Grand National in Tulsa yesterday. It used to be my favorite show to go to, this one was an absolute joke! Very few tables, very low turnout of the general public as well. The $15 admission is outragous and having an impact on the once great show. I did meet a few very nice dealers this time, although they were still outnumbered 10-1 by the snob dealers. Dealer prices on new guns were hit and miss and most of the used stuff on tables were way over priced and all I heard all day was how nobody was buying anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom