OK Rut Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buck!!!

I left for home at 5 this morning, and I saw a few more fresh road kills since Friday night but still not too many for this time of year.
There has been a lot of buck activity on my cameras all day today, so my guess is next weekend will be pretty exciting.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked cameras on my best spot last night. been a few weeks. this is near lake thunderbird.

Had a doe come thru and right behind her a young buck in hot pursuit. 2 minutes behind that my big guy that keeps me up at night came thru with his tongue out nose down following the doe and the little buck. Unfortunately it was at 2:30 am on 11/2
I love during the rut to have cameras on video mode. sure can tell what is going on.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my cameras the last few days, it appears there is a lot of "cruising" going on, but I've still got a couple bucks actually feeding WITH does. This seems kind of odd for this time of the year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice buck!!!

I left for home at 5 this morning, and I saw a few more fresh road kills since Friday night but still not too many for this time of year.
There has been a lot of buck activity on my cameras all day today, so my guess is next weekend will be pretty exciting.
Yep, the week before gun season, and the first week of gun is golden.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
another one bites the dust This is the 7th buck in 3 days I have seen dead on road 4 mile south of hyrdo

Attachments

• Buck #7.jpg
    Buck #7.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got spanked tonight. Yep I did. I had not settled into my shooting house today when a doe came thru at 4:30pm. Right behind her was a 6.5 year old buck that my son and I have been trying to take out of the herd. Big neck, wet tarsal glands, and had him at 30 yards. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't ready yet, didn't have all the windows open.:crying: 2 yearlings, 2 young bucks and a mature doe came in, but the big boy didn't return, but he will

Latest posts

Top Bottom