Okay I'm declaring war!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
War on these friggin ants that is! I put out some Amdro ant block all around my foundation over a week ago. In a couple of spots the granules just started "walking off" immediately which is kind of weird to watch, but I though "okay we got some dead nests fixing to happen. No dice...If they carried it to their nest as it appeared they either didn't eat it, or are immune to it.

What works? Because it on! Those little bastards invaded my coffee pot so......... It's soooooooo on! :gun2::fullauto::fullauto::fullauto:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm using Terro indoors and it's kickin' the crap out of them, liquid in the bottle and the bait houses. They were gone in 2 days and 2 weeks later another swarm showed up, kilt them in 2 days as well, figured maybe another hatching. Lowes and Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Terro-Ant-Killer-ll-Liquid-Baits-6-Pack-300/100595879

Thats good to hear because that's what I've been eying. I have their path to my kitchen nailed. I put the Amdro all along the foundation which is right where they are outside the wall and it ain't done a thing. They were carrying it down there too. Thought for sure I had them licked, but it really hasn't slowed them at all.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mercilessly squash them one by one and savor each of their citronella scented souls as you strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger.
Or you know... RAID or whatnot...
Either way.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the Amdro thin them even momentarily? I haven't used it in over twenty years but they used to recommend at least two applications and the stuff worked. Maybe they HAVE developed an immunity. Try it once more, just like taking your antibiotics. Don't facilitate the natural selection of the SUPER ANT! You wouldn't want that on your conscience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom